About Me

My photo
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Gluten-Free-Girls-Guide-to-Chicago/166332553428937

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

For the first time I actually WANT to eat an apple

I've been on a quest lately for new options to pack for lunch, which can sometimes be a challenge when I'm feeling lazy and don't plan ahead.  And I'm not gonna lie, this laziness has been happening quite a lot now that it's getting dark so early and I feel like it's 10pm when I leave work.

Last week on a whim I decided to buy a tempting looking dip, Marzetti's Peanut Butter Caramel Dip to accompany my apples. 

When I got home from the grocery I put the dip away...but thoughts of warm peanut butter kept creeping into my thoughts until I finally popped the lid and dipped my spoon in for a little taste.  That little taste turned into a spoonful, and then a couple spoonfuls warming for 15 seconds in the microwave.  It was like dessert crack.  I couldn't get enough. Screw actually eating an apple, I literally just scooped from bowl to my mouth (which  I realize is a total piglet move.)

I give this product 5-(hundred) stars and definitely suggest it as a delicious accompaniment to make your apples and bananas even more tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment