About Me

My photo
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Gluten-Free-Girls-Guide-to-Chicago/166332553428937

Monday, January 30, 2012

Snackin' on Pop Corners

After a whirlwind of a holiday season and beginning to wedding plan, I've been on a blogging hiatus.  But now I'm back with information on your soon-to-be new favorite snack:  









Seriously, I'm obsessed.  These little bites of heaven are like gluten free crack.

So far I've sampled the Kettle, Butter and White Cheddar flavors (and by sampled I mean ate half the bag in one sitting.) The Kettle is by far the most addicting, followed by the White Cheddar.  The Butter flavor is good, don't get me wrong, but I was able to make a bag last a week which is saying a lot for a salty snacker like myself.

My advice...turn that dreary winter Monday frown upside down, "Pop" open a bag (yes, my lame pun intended), and start snacking. 

2 comments:

  1. I had these in Jetblue airlines as a snack but I've never seen it in the stores in Chicago. I think it's an east coast thing. Are they available in stores in Chicago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have them at Jewel in Chicago (Southport location)

    ReplyDelete