About Me

My photo
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Gluten-Free-Girls-Guide-to-Chicago/166332553428937

Monday, September 26, 2011

Crazy 'bout Cookies

If I'm gonna eat a cookie, it needs to be a freshly baked, homemade cookie (with a helping of raw cookie dough on the side, ofcourse.)

I used to fancy myself quite a chocolate chip cookie making champ in my younger days.  It always went a little something like this...I make the batter (and eat about 1/8th of it.)  My dad conveniently just so happens to pass through the kitchen and devours another 1/8th.  I bake the remaining 3/4ths of the dough and oh so conveniently leave the mess for my mom to clean up.

Now that my mom is 300 miles away from mopping up my messes, I seek the assistance of Mrs. Betty Crocker and her Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix.

It's just so easy.  Place cookie mix in large bowl, add 1 egg, 1 tsp vanilla and 1 stick butter.  Or for a more bikini friendly option, use 1/2 stick butter and 1/4 cup applesauce.  Mix.  Bake. 

Eat.  And eat.  And eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment